3. Personal Information and Children: Inkstone’s Apps are intended for use by children, with parental participation and supervision. Inkstone is committed to complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and the regulations of the Federal Trade Commission in the operation of our Apps.
Inkstone does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. We do not request that children provide us with personally identifiable information, and do not offer features that are intended to collect such information from children.
If you have any question regarding Inkstone’s data collection practices regarding children, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Collection of Non-Personal Information: Inkstone uses tracking technology to collect non-personally identifiable information from our users, including the Unique Device Identifier (UDID) for your mobile device. We may use Tracking Technologies to help tailor our content, understand content usage and improve or customize our content and offerings. These Tracking Technologies specifically collect non-personal data, and do not collect information from users outside of the app. We do not combine personal information with non-personal information.
5. Links to Websites: Inkstone Apps contain links to InkstoneHQ.com, ZooBooks.com, social networking sites and to the Apple Store. These links are in place to allow parents or legal guardians to sign up for the Inkstone newsletter, to permit users to engage with us on our social networking sites or to permit our users to rate our Apps or purchase other Inkstone products.
6. Our Use of Information: We use anonymous, non-personal data to for internal operations, such as analyzing the effectiveness of our Apps, improving our features, and for other, similar purposes. In addition, from time to time, we may undertake or commission statistical and other summary analyses of the general behavior and characteristics of users participating in our services and the characteristics of users of our Apps, and in doing so, we may share anonymous information with third parties. That anonymous information provided to third parties will not allow anyone to identify you. We may collect anonymous information through features of the Apps and through non-personal tracking technologies.
Inkstone may also use other tools or third party analytical services to collect and use certain non-personal data including, but not limited to your device’s UDID and aggregated patterns of app usage (length of time on the app and use of different features.) If Inkstone uses third parties to assist in analysis of our Apps, Inkstone requires that any such third parties comply with COPPA and other applicable laws.
Inkstone does not sell, rent, share or transfer any of the information collected to third in ways other than described in this policy.
7. Third Party Terms and Conditions: By using our Apps, you may be subject to certain third party terms and conditions and privacy policies, including but not limited to application stores, mobile software platforms, and social networking services. Providing links to any such third parties does not constitute Inkstone’s sponsorship of, or affiliation with, such third parties.
8. In-App Purchases: Although some of our Applications are free, they include in-app purchases. In-app purchases may be made only upon entering the app store password and you are responsible for maintaining the security of such password. You should be aware of the 20 minutes window after the downloading of the Application, during which, in-app purchases may be made without inserting an in-app store password. You should also take into account that OS 2.1 do not require entering of the app store account password to carry out the in-app purchase.
Inkstone stores all data and information in secure operating environments and implements reasonable and generally accepted industry practices to prevent unauthorized access to the data. Please note that Inkstone cannot and does not guarantee the security of materials or information transmitted to Inkstone by users over the Internet or through wireless connections.
12. Special Notice to California ResidentsIndividuals who reside in California and have provided their Personally Identifiable Information may request information regarding disclosures of this information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Such requests should be submitted to us at the following emailing address: email@example.com or in writing at our offices.